Narutophilippines
Binabati kita sa Makabagong Narutophilippines. Mabuhay sa pagdayo at sanay wag kang magdalawang isip na mag register para makisalamuha ulit sa kaisa-isahang 2014 NARUTO PHILIPPINES.

Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes Tumblr_mnku1fwHPk1rxmnkio1_500

*Paalala lang na wala kang access sa mga selected section pag hindi ka pa registered. May mga section na pwede kang magbasa pero mayron ding para lang sa mga registered Member.

Kaya pag Naka-register na kayo. Buksan agad ang Private Message dahil may kunti palintuntunin don.

Dahil inatake na to ng mga Spambots kaya Medyo tayo maingat ngayon sa mga Bot.

Pasensya na*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Narutophilippines
Binabati kita sa Makabagong Narutophilippines. Mabuhay sa pagdayo at sanay wag kang magdalawang isip na mag register para makisalamuha ulit sa kaisa-isahang 2014 NARUTO PHILIPPINES.

Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes Tumblr_mnku1fwHPk1rxmnkio1_500

*Paalala lang na wala kang access sa mga selected section pag hindi ka pa registered. May mga section na pwede kang magbasa pero mayron ding para lang sa mga registered Member.

Kaya pag Naka-register na kayo. Buksan agad ang Private Message dahil may kunti palintuntunin don.

Dahil inatake na to ng mga Spambots kaya Medyo tayo maingat ngayon sa mga Bot.

Pasensya na*
Narutophilippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Narutophilippines

para sa mga Naruto adiks..

Nangangailangan kami ng Moderator na pwede maasahan sa Forum na to. Kung feeling mo qualified at deserving ka at kaya mong gampanan ang pagiging Moderator paki-click to -Pano maging Moderator

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes Empty Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:26 am

legendary_sharingan

Wazz up guys!!! New member here at first time magpo post ng topic. Just asked, what quotable quote you know in Naruto Shippuuden (Anime and Manga)?

Here are some:

Those who break the rules and regulations are called trash... but those who don't care for their companions are even worse trash. (Uchiha Obito / Hatake Kakashi)

PEACE, i don't know how to get there. but someday i'll break the curse. if there's such a thing as peace, i will find it! Faith is better than any plan.---NAGATO

when people get hurt, they learn to hate. when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. pain allows people to grow..and how you grow is up to you....you know pain, you think about it, and the answer you find is up to you---NAGATO

"A PEACE born of illusion is nothing more than a lie... PEACE only holds meaning if it is created in reality." - Kazekage Gaara

in the real world, those with no talent often bark the loudest---HATAKE KAKASHI

2Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:16 am

checkm8

checkm8
Anbu Recruit
Anbu Recruit

legendary_sharingan wrote:Wazz up guys!!! New member here at first time magpo post ng topic. Just asked, what quotable quote you know in Naruto Shippuuden (Anime and Manga)?

Here are some:

Those who break the rules and regulations are called trash... but those who don't care for their companions are even worse trash. (Uchiha Obito / Hatake Kakashi)

PEACE, i don't know how to get there. but someday i'll break the curse. if there's such a thing as peace, i will find it! Faith is better than any plan.---NAGATO

when people get hurt, they learn to hate. when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. but knowing that pain allows people to be kind. pain allows people to grow..and how you grow is up to you....you know pain, you think about it, and the answer you find is up to you---NAGATO

"A PEACE born of illusion is nothing more than a lie... PEACE only holds meaning if it is created in reality." - Kazekage Gaara

in the real world, those with no talent often bark the loudest---HATAKE KAKASHI

(To Sakura) "It doesn't matter if you want to be useful to someone, there's no such a thing as a life worth throwing away!" - NARUTO

(To Naruto) "I spared your life on a whim, nothing more. But this time, my whim is telling me, to finish what I started." - SASUKE

(To Gaara) "I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness." - SASUKE

wew..astig ng quotes mo.
:beer :beer

http://profiles.friendster.com/narusakurox

3Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Temari

Temari
Immortal
Immortal

wow, thanks for visiting our site ma'am. and thanks for sharing..

grave! dami na palang mga nosebleed people dito. di ko na namalayan lol!

4Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:14 am

checkm8

checkm8
Anbu Recruit
Anbu Recruit

Temari wrote:wow, thanks for visiting our site ma'am. and thanks for sharing..

hahahah! lol!

http://profiles.friendster.com/narusakurox

5Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:44 am

JamesAnime02

JamesAnime02
Anbu Recruit
Anbu Recruit

checkm8 wrote:
Temari wrote:wow, thanks for visiting our site ma'am. and thanks for sharing..

hahahah! lol!

qht aqo ee lol! lol!

6Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Quotable Quotes Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:57 am

dianna_chakra1212

dianna_chakra1212
Junin
Junin

ENGLISH!!!!!

NAKAKASILAW NAMAN ANG MGA WORDS......

NAKAKA- NOSEBLEED NGA......

NAKAKASILAW!!!!!!!

PARAN SI SUNAKO LANG EHEHEHEHEH.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: